- "Faith, Reason and the University: Memories and Reflections" University of Regensburg. 12 September 2006.
- Pope Benedict XVI on "Faith, Reason and the University" - Regensburg, 2006 The Benedict Blog Sept. 16, 2006.
- The Controversy over Pope Benedict's Remarks on Islam The Benedict Blog Sept. 16, 2006.
- Pope Benedict's Regensburg Address and the Muslim Reaction (Part II) The Benedict Blog Sept. 19, 2006.
- Pope Benedict and "Regensburg Rage" - The Islamic Reaction (Pt. III) The Benedict Blog Sept. 23, 2006.
Commentary on the Address
- Regensburg Revisited (Part 1): Interview With Father James Schall | Part II | Part III October 9-11, 2007. Interview with Zenit News.
- The God of philosophy and of the Bible: theological reflections on Regensburg, by Thomas G. Guarino. Logos: A Journal of Catholic Thought and Culture Fall, 2007.
- "Much Ado About Something: The Unaccepted Invitation of Regensburg", by Joseph K. Grieboski. Liberty Magazine March/April 2007.
- Church-Islam dialogue: the path starts from Regensburg's Pope, by Samir Khalil Samir, SJ. AsiaNews.it. January 16, 2007
- Scholar Notes Positive Response to Regensburg Speech - Zenit News Service. January 30, 2007.
- The Regensburg Moment, by Fr. Richard J. Neuhaus' "The Public Square" (First Things 167. November 2006).
- Fr. James V. Schall on Benedict XVI at Regensburg Interview with Ken Masugi. Claremont Review of Books October 1, 2006.
- Benedict, Islam, Faith, and Reason, by Ryan T. Anderson. First Things September 20, 2006.
- Ratzinger and Regensburg: On What Is a University?, by Fr. James V. Schall, S.J. Ignatius Insight September 18, 2006.
- The Regensburg Lecture: Thinking Rightly About God and Man, by Fr. James V. Schall, S.J. Ignatius Insight September 15, 2006.
- Socrates or Muhammad?: Joseph Ratzinger on the destiny of reason, by Lee Harris. Weekly Standard Volume 012, Issue 03.
- The Church and Islam: A Sprig of Dialogue Has Sprouted in Regensburg, by Sandro Magister. www.Chiesa. Oct. 30, 2006.
- The Regensburg Effect: The Open Letter from 38 Muslims to the Pope, by Sandro Magister. www.Chiesa. Oct. 18, 2006.
- Two Muslim Scholars Comment on the Papal Lecture in Regensburg, by Sandro Magister. www.Chiesa. Oct. 04, 2007.
- Open Letter to His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI - 38 leading Muslims & scholars. Islamica Magazine. Oct. 12, 2006.
- A Muslim Response to The Pope: For They Know Exactly What They Do, by Imam Zaid Shakir. Oct. 2, 2006.
- A Muslim’s Commentary on Benedict XVI’s “Faith, Reason and the University: Memories and Reflections” by Aref Ali Nayed.
- Benedict XVI and Islam: the first year, by Abdal Hakim Murad.